Tuesday, May 1, 2007

3 weeks

It is amazing to think that my surgery was three weeks ago today. I'm posting a few photos below so you can see my tan -- uh, I mean, my progress. Not a whole lot of difference from two weeks ago, other than that my hair has become even more unruly and my skin is a little darker. All the stuff in my mouth makes my lips look as though I'm pursing them and makes my cheeks pooch out. I've also still got some swelling around my cheeks and chin. Other than that, though, I look fairly normal. The numbness remains in the same places though it seems as though the areas it covers have become smaller.




I slept fairly well last night, lots of dreams and I only woke up a couple of times. The more research I've done, the more I've come to believe that it's going to take a few months for all the swelling to go down and for my body to settle into a more normal sleep pattern. I know I've seen some improvement already, so I'll take that as a good sign.

Overall, I'd say I've made some good progress. I guess I'll spend the next couple of weeks or so until my next appointment seeing whether I can horn in on the Wilmington real estate biz. The market seems to be a bit saturated right now and prices are still high. But the savvy entrepreneur can still find potential. As you can see below, I was able to find a development target with the help of a keen eye and a really big sign that pretty much gets to the point.


So ... I'm thinking ... the best use for this would be either ... an adult bookstore or ... a vacant lot.

No comments: